All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog
and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Changelogs are for humans, not machines.
- There should be an entry for every single version.
- The same types of changes should be grouped.
- Versions and sections should be linkable.
- The latest version comes first.
- The release date of each versions is displayed.
- Mention whether you follow Semantic Versioning.
Types of changes
Changelog entries are classified using the following labels _(from [keep-a-changelog](http://keepachangelog.com/)_):
- `Added` for new features.
- `Changed` for changes in existing functionality.
- `Deprecated` for soon-to-be removed features.
- `Removed` for now removed features.
- `Fixed` for any bug fixes.
- `Security` in case of vulnerabilities.
- Do not skip pattern seperator for square brackets (fb08a30).
- Set negatedExtGlob also if it does not span the whole pattern (032e3f5).
- Correctly handle parts of the pattern after parentheses in the
scan method (e15b920).
- Fixes #49, so that braces with no sets or ranges are now propertly treated as literals.
- Disable fastpaths mode for the parse method (5b8d33f)
parts to the object returned by
- add benchmarks for scan (4793b92)
- Add eslint object-curly-spacing rule (707c650)
- Add prefer-const eslint rule (5c7501c)
- Add support for nonegate in scan API (275c9b9)
- Change lets to consts. Move root import up. (4840625)
- closes https://github.com/micromatch/picomatch/issues/21 (766bcb0)
- Fix “Extglobs” table in readme (eb19da8)
- fixes https://github.com/micromatch/picomatch/issues/20 (9caca07)
- fixes https://github.com/micromatch/picomatch/issues/26 (fa58f45)
- Lint test (d433a34)
- lint unit tests (0159b55)
- Make scan work with noext (6c02e03)
- minor linting (c2a2b87)
- minor parser improvements (197671d)
- remove eslint since it… (07876fa)
- remove funding file (8ebe96d)
- Remove unused funks (cbc6d54)
- Run eslint during pretest, fix existing eslint findings (0682367)
noparen in scan (3d37569)
- update changelog (7b34e77)
- update travis (777f038)
- Use eslint-disable-next-line instead of eslint-disable (4e7c1fd)
- Readme link fixed by @danez.
options.capture now works as expected when fastpaths are enabled. See https://github.com/micromatch/picomatch/pull/12/commits/26aefd71f1cfaf95c37f1c1fcab68a693b037304. Thanks to @DrPizza.
- Adds support for
options.onIgnore. See the readme for details
- Adds support for
options.onResult. See the readme for details
- The unixify option was renamed to
- caching and all related options and methods have been removed
- improvements to
- numerous improvements and optimizations for matching and parsing
- better windows path handling
0.1.0 - 2017-04-13